Whatsapp Business Support

40-50% of my customers live inside messaging not email. I would love to be able to send invoices (and have the automatic reminders fire) directly from FreeAgent via WhatsApp Business messaging. This would help my workflow enormously - the alternative of downloading invoices as PDFs and attaching them and chasing them manually seems unnecessarily clunky.

thanks

Hi fletch! :waving_hand:

Thanks for sharing this with us on our API forum!

From the sound of things, your request seems to be more in line with a general app one, rather than one for our API specifically. Our usual ask here would be that feature requests like this be raised with our Support team.

Don’t worry about that in this case, though! - I’ve just gone ahead and logged this feature request for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope this helps! If you have anything else you’d like me to do on this one, please feel free to reach out again! :smiling_face:

Have a good one!

Fiona