Sending the GoCardless Mandate email from the API

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Hi Matthew,

My name is Andrew from the Engineering Team at FreeAgent - welcome to our API forum!

Currently there is no method to create a new GoCardless Direct Debate Mandate through the API, instead this step must be completed through the FreeAgent Web UI. Once created however, you can take payments via POST requests to the /v2/invoices/:id/direct_debit endpoint. A GoCardless payment option can also be added to invoices provided the relevant contact has an active direct debit mandate (in GBP currency). Information on how to add a GoCardless payment option to an invoice can be found in the Payment Method Notes section of our Invoice API documentation.

Sorry if this is not the answer which you were hoping for. We have had this question raised to us in the past, so I will make sure that this is suitably recorded as a feature request. I’m afraid I cannot guarantee whether this will become a feature down the line, but I can assure you it will be taken into consideration by our product team who review every single feature request we receive.

I hope this information helps, but if you do have any further questions regarding this, please feel free to let me know.

All the best,
Andrew

I have also same issue any suggestion for this so please reply.