Jira integration via the REST API

Has anyone connected Jira Software Cloud to Free Agent via the API? If so, any tips?
Thanks!!!
Marie

Hi Marie, I am interested in this as well. I tried initially with Zapier but it doesn’t allow triggered invoice creation which would be the primary requirement. We have a ticketing system using Jira Service Management, and at the point the client accepts the cost for the work in the ticket, this should create an invoice.

Hopefully someone has had success?

Hi all,

Thank you for your posts, and apologies you haven’t received a response until now. Sometimes questions can best be answered by others who have experience connecting Jira to FreeAgent but I wanted to update you here for reference if others have similar questions.

At the moment only some actions can be performed between FreeAgent and Jira, and presently it isn’t possible to automatically trigger invoice creation. I can confirm though that the product team have been notified that additional features with Zapier and Jira would be beneficial so they will take this into consideration.

We do have the depot here where you can view what’s in progress and what status everything is at.

Thank you,
Carly