Getting credit note in Invoice api list

Why sales credit note is coming in Invoice api response . Even credit notes have separate api .

Kindly guide , Thanks in advance

Hi Nitish,

Thanks for your message. To help us investigate, could you let me know which environment you’re using (sandobx or production) and quote a sample id of a credit note that you’re seeing through the v2/invoices endpoint?

Best wishes,

Ewa

Hi again Nitish,

I’ve just spoken to the engineering team in charge of our invoices/credit notes, they’ve recently migrated negative invoices (which showed in FreeAgent as credit notes) over to the dedicated credit note endpoints, which was part of changes announced in this post. However, it looks like the migration wasn’t yet run on sandbox – which I’m guessing was probably the environment you used? We’ve run the migration on sandbox now too, so hopefully you should no longer see any credit notes in the API response. If that’s not the case, please let me know and we’ll investigate further.

Best wishes,

Ewa

i am using sandobx. like :- https://api.sandbox.freeagent.com/v2/categories

Hi Nitish,

Thanks for confirming – this is what we suspected! Would you mind checking responses to the /v2/invoices endpoint now that we’ve migrated all negative invoices over to credit notes in that environment? They should no longer include any credit notes.

Best wishes,

Ewa