Enlarge the attachment view within Bills

When paying bills it is important to check the bank details of the recipient to ensure the bank details on the invoice match the ones held at the bank.

It would be great if the attachment preview in FreeAgent could be larger and or even provide a magnifying glass hover to read the specific invoice details.

Google extention

Hi @jigsawlearning,

Ewa here from the Engineering Team at FreeAgent — thanks for posting on our forum. Reading through your message, would I be right to think that by enlarging the attachment view you mean the Attachment Preview in our web application interface which opens when you click on the image thumbnail on the bill’s show page (see screenshot below)?

Although this forum focuses on the FreeAgent API which provides developers with a programmatic interface for interacting with data within FreeAgent, if you could confirm that I’ve understood your request correctly, I’d be happy to pass your comment to the relevant Product Team. If I’ve misunderstood and your request indeed relates to our API, please let me know.

Best wishes,

Ewa

Thanks Ewa, that is exactly what I am asking for

That’s great, thanks for confirming! As promised, I’ll pass your improvement request to the relevant team.

All best,

Ewa