Connect website using FreeAgent plug-in?

We are trying to connect our website to FreeAgent using the plug-in. We have input both OAthu codes but when you try to connect a message flags up with “we do not recognise this application”

Any advice?

Many thanks.

Hi there,

Welcome to the API Forum :wave: Steven here from Support Engineering at FreeAgent. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having issues connecting your website to the API.

I’ve had a look through our logs and on our system and it appears that you’ve now successfully managed to register as a developer with us and set up an integration for your Skipmate app/website. If this is correct, I’m just wondering if you’d be able share how you overcame the issues, was it related to the OAuth codes? Your experience might help other members of our community solve similar problems :slight_smile:

All the best,

Steven Wright
Support Engineer

Hi Steven,

Unfortunately we have not managed to overcome our issues.

We have the FreeAgent plugin, we have synced it up but it is still not working.

We would like to be able to add the IP address of FreeAgents API to our firewall to see if this resolves the problem.

Would you be able to provide us with this? Ultimately when an order is placed through our website we want an invoice to be generated within FreeAgent.

Best,
David.