Hi @ITS , Anna from FreeAgent here.
I’m afraid that multi-category functionality on bills is not yet possible with FreeAgent. Instead, you will need to create an individual bill for each line item that has a different category.
However, adding multi-category bills is on our roadmap and we plan to introduce this functionality later this year. We will let you know when this is available!
Is there any update on when we will be able to add multiple line items to bills? I read in another thread it had slipped to Q1 2022, is that still on schedule?
I’m very happy to tell you that multi-category bills have been added to FreeAgent, and the process for the web app is documented here in the Knowledge Base, and for the API you can use the category attribute of a bill item to specify which.
Thank you for asking this, I’m always happy when I can tell someone a feature exists.