Adding code to Email templates not working

Hi,

I am adding code to my email template do display a signature strip with company logo, address etc… The issue is that when I add the code it does not save correctly and does not display correctly. I use the exact same code for the signature strip on my email software and it works fine. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
James

Hi James,

My name is Katie and I’m one of the engineers here at FreeAgent — thanks for your message, and welcome to our API Forum :wave:

While this forum focuses on technical queries around the FreeAgent API (which provides software developers with a programmatic way to interact with data in FreeAgent), we have an excellent Support Team who’d be best placed to answer your query. If you could contact them by e-mail or phone, one of our friendly Support Accountants will be more than happy to answer this question, and any others you might have with the FreeAgent application.

Best wishes,
Katie

Hi Katie,

I spoke to George in technical support, he suggested that I posted the issue on here, should I go back to technical support?

Many Thanks,
James

Hi James,

I’ve had a chat with George and we’ve agreed that it would be best if you get back in touch with support, and our support engineering team will take a closer look at the issue you are facing. If you could send a reply to the email George sent you with the old code for the template, the new code, and screenshots of the old and new logo, that would be great!

Kind regards,
Katie