WHMCS to freeagent

Hi

I’ve been using Freeagent now for a while, I wish to continue using it as
my main accounts application, I have recently started to mange my
webhosting and domains accounts on my server Via WHMCS

WHMCS creates invoices automatically on renewal of customer services, i
need to get my invoices from whmcs into freeagent or have them duplicated
in freeagent automatically, at very least a way to import them to freeagent.

any suggestions how i might do this?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Darren,

Absolutely, you can use our API to raise new invoices automatically in
FreeAgent, to mirror those being created by WHMCS.
You’ll need to be familiar with OAuth2 (for authentication) and developing
against a RESTful API, but our /v2/invoices end-point should have all the
functionality you require.

Here’s a link to the documentation for creating new invoices in FreeAgent
via POST request:

I hope this helps!
Dave JOn 19 March 2016 at 13:10, Darren Player bengoboxer@gmail.com wrote:

Hi

I’ve been using Freeagent now for a while, I wish to continue using it
as my main accounts application, I have recently started to mange my
webhosting and domains accounts on my server Via WHMCS

WHMCS creates invoices automatically on renewal of customer services, i
need to get my invoices from whmcs into freeagent or have them duplicated
in freeagent automatically, at very least a way to import them to freeagent.

any suggestions how i might do this?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“FreeAgent API” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to freeagent_api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to freeagent_api@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/freeagent_api.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

David Jones
Support Engineering Team Lead

FreeAgent

Go Wegrammi.com and submit a ticket for quotation and assistance for “WHMCS sync to FreeAgent module”. They’ve already installed the module and configure the module for me and everything is working great! Plus i get a 1 year support and licence which cost’s £100 per year. But i paid them £400 as a start and it may vary due to your WHMCS settings. if you have as standard you might get away for £200 for the module and setup. They also told me if i will install modules which will some how effect the invoices or other calculations, taxes and discounts or new payment gateway, i will need to contact them before proceeding any installation.

Basically i got this:
Clients details sync (new, updated, vat number, sync old clients, merge with same clients in FA)
Invoices sync (Recurring, one-time, description, invoice number, VAT, client details, extra lines for discounts, Only British Pound support - i don’t need the multi currency you can ask them to add it)
Estimates/quotes sync (same as invoices)
Banks , transactions and gateways fees sync with all bank feeds. (Paypal, Stripe and Bank transfer)
Whenever i manually add payment as bank transfer on a invoice in whmcs it will sync in FreeAgent invoice paid or paid partially and same goes to when the client pays though the client area with Paypal or Stripe (Auto sync). amazing features lets me focus on my marketing, sales and service rather then my accounts.

I’m planning to sync my projects and tasks from whmcs to freeagent i will definitely go to Wegrammi for this. So if i will market them i will get it for free :heart_eyes:

IMPORTANT NOTE! they will only start the installation after you have your WHMCS and FreeAgent all data (clients, invoices, estimates, transactions, fees) up to date. They will obviously go through your WHMCS system settings before selling the module, So when thats done and the payment they will do the installation and configuration, they will enable maintenance mode for maximum of 30 minutes and you might tell them the best time for the installation, for example during the night 2am when your website is not busy.

1 Like